Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps disconnecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa keeps disconnecting , setting says a phone restart is required ??? This is the 4th time today, unacceptable 🤬 I took a screenshot of the message from the app but it can't be posted here 😵 All help appreciated

Dave

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Davecp2008 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I would like to gather some information from you so we can check this further:

• Phone model you're using.
  • OS version running in your phone.
  • App version installed in your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)
  • A screenshot of what you're able to see. Follow these steps to add it to your post. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The phone I'm using is the Huawei P30

IMUI version 9.1.0

Android version 9

Fitbit app firmware version 32.33.1 30

The photo insert instructions are not like I'm seeing here on the app on the phone?

3 boxes appear for information to be entered

1 source

2 image description

3 dimensions

We're Whese instructions for use on a PC?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Davecp2008 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and for providing the information requested. 

Indeed, the instructions sent are to use in a pc. If you're using your mobile device, when you hit reply, you will be able to see a camera icon on top of the text field, tap on it and you will be able to choose a picture from your phone. Select it and after entering your message, hit Post.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your next reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20190515_122252_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Best Answer