Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa locked - device lock won't work

We have a versa and the pin was entered too many times so it now says unlock with phone. It's still connected to the iPad so I've tried device lock which says a wallet reset is required which will empty the wallet but then when I click reset says can't delete tokens when device settings are missing. We didn't have anything in the Google wallet but I've tried going in via that on the app and it lets me log in, says pin change required but then goes back to the wallet reset which doesn't work.     

I've  tried everything I can do to the factory reset on the device but it just won't! 
any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Emmah6785 - it is probably best to chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support.

A factory reset isn't without risk but can be done via watch Settings or via button. It is preferable to resolve it in the Fitbit App first but there are numerous issues with the V4 version that haven't been fully tested and they can guide you if that is the case.

See alsoHow do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 3 days of having the same issue with the reset lock pin with my phone, I've figured out how to do so WITHOUT factory reset!

Step 1: click YOU setting on fitbit app. (Nothing happens because you're already there once you open the app)

Step 2: Click on the watch/battery icon (located at top left corner)

Step 3: Select your current paired watch

Step 4: Scroll down to device unlock (should be under wi-fi settings)

Step 5: Reset your 4-digit password! (create a new password, you're able to go back and change the new password back to the old password again after changing from the same page, if you desire)

You're welcome!

Best Answer
0 Votes