Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa losing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa loses a minute every few days.

Does not correct with synching.

Tried rebooting.

Uninstalled and reinstalled app on phone.

Software up to date.

Using a fitbit clock face.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy S9.

Best Answer
0 Votes
96 REPLIES 96

Yup. If, at a minimum, the watch itself was keeping time I could wait and see but an expensive watch that can’t even time a minute correctly is worse than useless.

off to the Apple Store

Best Answer

Hi Everyone, been reading through everything about Versa lite losing time. Well I have been on chat several  times over the past couple of weeks and yet still after unpairing uploading the later firmware redoing everything I have been reading on chat. Guess you know what, it has not done a bloody difference. Spent today reading yet more jargony on community tried all sorts, twice done factory reset with fitbit chat advisor nothing. If anyone has a good way to sort this thing. PLEASE PLEASE let all have the answer. mine was a gift last August, paired find all that time with Nokia 6 had texting messaging everything Fitbit said it would not happen. Fitbit I think you got too much on and not looking after the older ones, seem's all about the push to drive everyone to purchase  premium and to buy latest versa's and charge 4 ect. What do we want A FIX FROM FITBIT. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This happened twice to me and both times Fitbit sent me new replacement
Versas. I would demand that. Also, Fitbit has been sold to GOOGLE and
customer service took a nose dive.
Best Answer

Must depend on who you talk to because despite demanding that as a resolution they were unresponsive and said that it must be my phone and they were not responsible. "Just wait and hold on to it, maybe one day it will be resolved." And that was from 3 different reps...my $30 back up has been much more reliable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That might have been the only resolution after being sold to GOOGLE.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I give up- I’ve tried everything!! Just waiting for the store to reopen so I can take this stupid watch back for a refund!!! I did lodge a ticket with them online but as the stores are still closed I’m still waiting to return the watch!! I’ve had Fitbit products for 8 years now, but this has made me want to purchase another brand of fitness tracker!! 

Best Answer
My Fitbit is still losing time have since bought a new phone, xiaomi now
they tell me that's not compatible either, so I have now decided to move
away from Fitbit and get another band fit it are one of the big names but
yet they cannot sort this problem for people. would be very reluctant to
buy another Fitbit.
Best Answer
As I posted a few months ago, Google bought out Fitbit and since then
customer service just went down the toilet.
Best Answer

I'm on my 3rd replacement since sept 2018, 1st 2 screens went, last one was replaced recently now again this month screen gone but they say my warranty is up..

It's plain the device have issues. I would of recommend Fitbit to the world now I need an alternative 

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried all of these and still losing half an hour every day, not to mention the swim function has never worked and has now disappeared completely, gone back to factory settings, deleted the app from my laptop and my phone, reinstalled it all and yet it is still happening and the swim function is still missing 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I gave up on fitbit long ago. Waste of time and money.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for about 1 day for me. Was able to synch a couple of times. But overnight, lost about 40 minutes and having issues syncing again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Luckily for me I had cover and have now gone back to garmin
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Apple Watch now without any problems. Fitbit had some good features
but terrible problems with watch itself.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Long online chat done everything I was told to do including a factory reset only to be eventually told it is a problem with the app and is being investigated. This does not explain why the Fitbit lite device is losing time to me it is a problem with the device not the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am going to look into an Apple Watch as well because my Versa 2 keeps losing time. I constantly have to try and fix it. Sometimes it fixes but then it loses time again. This has been going on for at least 9 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Surrender now cause it only gets worse. I only have one button that works
on my Versa but only a matter of time. I like to use the sleep monitoring
function because the Apple Watch does not have that function. It’s too bad
the Versa has so many flaws cause it does have some good functions. Like
my Apple Watch just wish it had the sleep functionality.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
After lodging an online ticket due to the stores being closed because of Covid19 I eventually returned it to the retailer and got a gift voucher to the same value- they wanted to give me the same watch but I refused- I’d already bought a Garmin watch.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Yes I would!! I changed my phone and watch to an Xiaomi which is alot
better, expense I could have done without but Fitbit haven't sorted this
problem with the versa and it was so annoying having a watch that wasn't
even good for time let only anything else.
Best Answer

I agree completely. I’ve tried all these suggestions and nothing works. It’s so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes