Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa: menstruation control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does someone knows wich is the app for the menstruation control in Versa? I can not found it :S thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think that feature has been released yet, at least not for Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it hasn't been released as of yet a message/email is supposed to go out to fitbit users that identify themselves as female to notify us that it is available. Apparently its supposed to be released sometime in May. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was announced today that it is out now. I think it is being slowly rolled out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This depends on if you have an iPhone or Windows phone as female tracking isn’t yet available for Android. I believe that it has been stated that it should be available by the end of May. Before anything else make sure that you have updated to the most recent firmware. From there, If you have one of the above phones you are able to go into your account on the app where your profile and connected devices are listed. From there you would scroll down and close to the bottom you should be able to see Female Health Settings (make sure that you have identified yourself as female or else this won’t show). You can then set it up by answering some questions. After setting everything up you should then completely close out of the app and then reopen it. After this, you should be able to see the tile in your dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes