Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa music and "Available "Memory"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Versa stopped tracking sleep and started to freeze after a few weeks of use. I found that my "Available Memory" was 0MB. After a factory reset, it had 2,554MB. The only memory use of that size is for music. So, I'm reducing my Personal Music size and resyncing.

By the way, although music transfer is through the WiFi, syncing status update is via Bluetooth and so I turned off all devices paired to the Versa, other than the PC used for music transfer, to help transfer continuity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @DXZ.

Thanks for this information. If you have already reached your 2.5MB for music, I recommend deleting some songs and see if these issues persist. You can also restart your Versa by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
As I had written, I'd reduced my personal music size and factory reset the Versa to make it work again. The simple restart didn't work with 0 available memory, for me anyway.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @DXZ. I am glad to hear that removing some songs from your Versa worked. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes