Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Versa won’t charge. I’ve tried a restart and reset still no luck and now totally flat. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Kellyh2802 and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you able to charge your Versa now?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have a read of THIS Help Article on battery and charging and see if anything there helps. If it doesnt you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Kellyh2802 and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you able to charge your Versa now?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi no it’s not worked 😫. Think it may be the charge cradle?  Also just generally unimpressed with Versa. Never links to gps on bike rides and rarely on runs so never get the info I wanted. Starting to wish I’d spent my money on an apple

Watch Instead 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes