Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not connecting to WiFi countless of times

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to keep my versa connected to any WiFi long enough , then when I switch from my data to WiFi it's gone , keep having to re-install my versa device which is quite annoying , other device s I have are grand , but this is annoying me especially with the Bluetooth on my Huawei phone . Anyone else got that problem ..?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Murph19 Can you elaborate? Have you added WIFI network in your Fitbit mobile app (tap on Versa icon and scroll down to WIFI Settings)? Wifi is only useful if you're planning to perform a firmware update on your Versa, download music to it, or install large clock faces (e.g. Fitbit labs clock faces) or large apps (e.g. Fitbit Coach). All sync happens via Bluetooth connection - your stats, notifications, etc. I found out that having Wifi added, interferes with my BT connectivity sometimes, so I always remove the network from Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes but also to receive messages and calls , it won't do that now , last
night I had to re-install everything just to get it working again , when I
go into WiFi settings in the app it just gives me the loading icon and
continues without giving me the options of WiFi ..?? Hope this helps thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Murph19 You do not need WIFI for notifications as I mentioned before. If you do not receive them, they're either not configured properly or your bluetooth connection with Versa is not stable. First of all, what's your phone model and OS. Also, what's your Versa firmware version and fitbit app version? Does your Versa sync without issues? When was the last sync (open fitbit app, tap on the Versa icon, and scroll down to the Sync section).

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wifi I have never been able to get this to work it says wifi is off but ant find the option to turn it on

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never been able to get this to work it says wifi is off but ant find the option to turn it on

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner You add or remove Wifi in your Fitbit mobile app (tap on Versa icon and scroll down to WIFI settings). You do not do anything on Versa itself. Just remember to sync after adding or removing WIFI network within Fitbit mobile app. Also, remember to put Versa in the charging dock when you want to use WIFI so not to run into battery issues. WIFI will not work if the battery is below 25%.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's an Huawei pra-lx1 and the is is android 7.0. yeah it's saying on my
watch i.p address WiFi not connected but when I go into the app it won't
let me go in to the WiFi connection .. It just a constant load feature ..?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Murph19 Try these troubleshooting steps.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes