Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not counting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed my steps are way down. Yet I'm still walking the same amount   yesterday I walked and counted my steps and it did not show that I had taken any steps.  I have no updates to download.  I've restarted my watch 3 times and changed my clock face 4 times   any other ideas? My versa is only 5 months old.  

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

And also last week it showed that I had 50 some minutes of active time and I wasnt doing anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, have you tried a factory reset to solve the problem? This is the way to perform a factory reset: Press and hold all three buttons untill Fitbit logo flashes or, if that's not the case, press and hold the buttons for about 15 secs and then release the right lower button. When you feel a strong vibration release the other buttons. If this does not work, repeat the entire procedure several times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done the factory reset 4 times at least.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I asked it cause restarting the watch and a factory reset are two different things. Maybe it's wise to call the Customer Support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem! Just hi upgraded from the One to the Versa and it is under  counting by thousands. Today I know I ran 8 miles but it only counted 6.5. If my arms arent moving it doesnt count. Tech support said to go run a track for a mile to reset stride. Yeah its 30 degrees here that's why I have a treadmill. Tomorrow I'm going to wear my One AND my Versa.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue.  I have a desk treadmill and my steps aren’t registering unless I swing my arms.  Very frustrating.  I wish there was a way to get an accurate count.  I even tried to hit the treadmill exercise mode and still doesn’t count.  

Best Answer
0 Votes