Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not getting notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa not working, no more notifications for calls texts and email. I was told by fit bit that it was a bug and they have no idea when it will be fixed. Why did I pay 200 for a watch that can only track steps ???

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@MBennett44 Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear that you aren't getting notifications on your Versa and thank you for following Support instructions to resolve it. Which phone do you have? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

this did not fix the problem, this has been going on since August.  

Best Answer

I have already tried this several times and I have been trying this since August. 

Best Answer

@MBennett44 thank you for the update and sorry for the late reply. Which phone do you have? Is it compatible? Try the suggestion in this help article.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi there, I have had my Versa for 2 months now and have the same problem I don’t receive any notifications. I have been contacting Fitbit support weekly and all they do is thank me for my patience. I am in Australia so paid $300 for this useless not so smart watch. No one seems to be able to fix this problem and Fitbit won’t exchange or return my money. I wish I had just bought the Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes