Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa isn't even 10 days old and its not giving me any phone notifications. I'll tried restarting the Fitbit and deleting it from the app and starting over... I charged it Wednesday night and it hasn't given me any notifications since. Sync is working (android phone) should I be returning it already?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Notifications can be disabled from the watch itself. Make sure you didn't turn them off by accident.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but I've already checked that and theyret on 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your phone in DND/silent mode? If yes, make sure to select always vibrate in the Fitbit app settings on your phone.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thabks again forfthe suggestion but it was set to always vibrate and I have tried turning it on and off and back on again as well as turning my phone off silent...at a loss here

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Bellaamore and @Marrrmaduke thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue. If you haven't followed the instructions provide in the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone, I recommend taking a look at it and follow them.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have tried all these suggestions

The day it happen I kept getting notifications to restart my phone for notifications to work... now I have nothing. 10 days of wworkin perfectly now nothing, very disappointed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Bellaamore.

I would like to know if you have checked if your phone is a compatible mobile device? If you haven't, here you will be able to find our list of compatible phones. Please let me know which one you have.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exchanged the versa for a new one and all is working fine now. It wssa failt obviously with the unit. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes