Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Oh my Gosh! My Versa still will not receive notifications! At all! I have checked the left button and made sure the notifications are on, yes they are. Removed the app and removed the Versa from my phone, numerous times. Reconnected and turned on blue toot and WiFi, when prompted. But till it isn't working. Checked the notifications on my phone to ensure that the Fitbit app is checked. And still nothing. Is there someone I can call or go to see to get this working again? This Versa is only 2 weeks old. And this is my second Versa in a month! The first one the screen dies in a week but still vibrated.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Has it ever worked? Are you in DND/silent mode? If yes, make sure always vibrate option is enabled in the Fitbit app notifications settings. Finally, make sure that Fitbit app battery consumption is not being optimized by Android OS. Go to settings > battery > battery optimization and select do not optimize for Fitbit app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @litlbiddy and @Marrrmaduke thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix the notifications issue you are experiencing. I recommend taking a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes