Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, just got my Versa today and trying out the text messaging feature. Seems like I’m getting text messages from people with iPhones like myself but not with android is that correct? Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You should get text messages from any app as long as you select that app. I don't have a iPhone so are the iPhones using a different app than the androids?

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @phyll54 and @wtksk8r thanks for stopping by.

You should be able to receive text messages even if the person who you are texting with doesn't have an iPhone. Please take a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks. It’s Actually my iPhone that wasn’t notifying me that I had messages so it wasn’t telling my fit bit that I had a message. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @phyll54, I am glad to hear that this issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes