Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync with my Android phone

My Versa wouldn't sync with Android 9 phone (requires Android 10). My current phone is the 2nd I bought because fitbit keeps changing goal posts. Why must I keep changing otherwise perfect phones just because of fitbit demands? I'll do without tracker or buy another make.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Eliud. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. I understand where your concern is coming from. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

As described here, currently it's required to have Android 10 or higher to install and use the Fitbit app. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience and appreciate your feedback about this matter. The comments shared in the forums are always provided to our team so we can improve and make Fitbit more useful to all our members.

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your reply. My Versa now syncs (with Android 9 phone) once in three days but I'm not sure whether it will continue.

The sleep timeline presentation is worse than the earlier one. Can it be reverted to the earlier mode?

Regards,

Eliud

Best Answer
0 Votes