Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why doesn’t my Versa capture my info from ZmyFitnessPal?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Your Fitbit account should capture the info, but not the tracker itself. If your account is not showing your MFP data, try disconnecting and reconnecting the accounts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to log into the my fitness pal app - ".../more" at the bottom of the screen, then click apps & devices. Scroll down to Fitbit Tracker, and click connect. This will take you to a page to give permissions for My Fitness Pal to transfer the data to Fitbit. Then it will take you to the Fitbit App/Website to accept said permissions and log in with your MFP info. After that, if you reload the apps & devices page on My Fitness Pal, it should show "connected (1)" at the top of the screen with Fitbit listed. 

I had to reconnect mine when I tried it at first because something went wonky and didn't process the permissions and log in info, but it went through the second time and works fine now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like others suggested I had to disconnect and re-connect to get the food info from MFP to Fitbit.

After that my food was syncing. But still wasn't getting my steps.

Then I realized, in MyFitnesspal -> Steps

I hadn't picked Fitbit. After selecting it, I now get my steps in MFP.

Best Answer

Yes mine too even tho it’s showing in my fitness pal it also won’t disconnect from MyFitnessPal fed up with trying now 

Best Answer
0 Votes