Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing with Note 5.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased the Versa today and spent several hours trying to sync/bluetooth with Note 5. I've read the threads, tried uninstalling, updating,etc...nothing works! I'm ready for a refund if I can't get it to work soon. Any help would be appreciated! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@FSA18 is the versa linked to your Fitbit account and simply doesn't sync or you couldn't set it up? Try forgetting versa from your phone's Bluetooth settings, rebooting phone and versa, and force syncing in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Hello @FSA18, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @Marrrmaduke, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@FSA18, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you have already tried the recommendations provided by @Marrrmaduke and your Versa is still not syncing, please reply to us with the exact list of troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. This will be very helpful for us to determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hi,

I have now got it to set up and it's showing that the when I try to connect the bluetooth. My phone is recognizing a Versa and a Versa Classic for some reason? When I try to connect to my phone to the Versa or Versa classic by adding a device, it shows the watch searching but it says no devices found? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FSA18 Versa Classic is used to control music. It's not used for notifications or sync. Quick question, how did you set the versa up if you cannot pair? When you go to your phones Bluetooth settings does Versa show under paired devices? 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it shows in the paired in my devices but my versa doesn't find my phone when I scan?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FSA18 I believe it's already paired. It's not gonna show with other unpaired devices. Can you take a screenshot and post here?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I've got a screen shot but can't get it to paste here? Not very tech savvy. Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FSA18 Start typing a new post (reply) and you should see a little camera icon on the left side of Quote button. Tap it and attach your picture. Screenshot_20181121-203559.jpg

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried but it just puts up a box with image source, description, then I can't paste the pic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FSA18, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. It's nice to see you around @Marrrmaduke, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@FSA18, please note that your Versa will not sync or pair through the Bluetooth settings on your phone, which is why when you tap on it while on the Bluetooth settings on your phone, nothing happens. As mentioned earlier, please reply to us with the exact list of troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. This will be very helpful for us to determine what we should do next. 

Now, if you're having trouble attaching a picture, please reply to us using a computer and follow these steps to add a picture. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your next reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer