Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fairly new Fitbit Versa isn't syncing to my phone, I never had any issues until I upgraded from an LG V20 to an LG V30. It's extremely frustrating not beable to see my stats via my phone and especially frustrating because now my Versa has changed it's time (says 2:00 p.m., when it's actually 8:40 a.m.) So by time I'm home in the evenings it's started completely over with my steps. So upset, because I use the Versa religiously and feel like it's legitimately useless at this point in time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I’m sorry to say, @B_riitt, but it seems you’ve upgraded to a phone that is not yet supported by Fitbit. (https://www.fitbit.com/devices) You may want to contact Support in case they have any additional information or tips. 

Best Answer

Supposedly neither is the LG V20, and I never had a SINGLE issue with that phone. 
How often do they update their phones/software? I'd really like to make use of a $200 gadget I've purchased and used consistently up until a phone upgrade.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed that, @B_riitt. But my advice is the same ... contact Support. They know more than any of us in these forums.

Best Answer

Hi!

I have a LG 5 SE and sometimes I've also connection problems. MostkM of the times this works:

- Close the app on your phone

- Disable Bluetooth

- Enable Bluetooth

- Open the app again. 

If this doesn't help I restart the Versa too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes