Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa since June, and it had been working fine, until last week. First noticed that it didn't track my sleep, and when I check further no steps, no heart rate, nada. I've switched arms, made sure the back is clean and dry, not wear it too tight or too loose.

Anyone else having these types of issues?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You need to do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
I will try that. Thank you.
Best Answer

I notice the Help file referenced by my link to restart isn't working so here is how to do a restart if you need it:

To restart your watch, press and hold the back and bottom buttons for a few seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Restarting your watch reboots the device but does not delete any data

Best Answer

I have had my Versa since May 2018, everything was fine, a few minor weirdnesses (icons from the watch face showing up on my calendar, alternate watch face, normally they should not do this).  For 2 days now my FitBit Versa shows '0' BPM, '0' Steps, '0' Calories, '0' Floors, '0' Active Minutes.  I have charged it, synced it and restarted it several times.  The app is recording the information, but I would like to see it on my watch.  Is this a warranty issue???  Did I waste my money buying this watch???

Best Answer

Contact support and start the return process for replacement.   This process will take a while.

Best Answer
0 Votes