Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking mileage correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my versa 6 weeks ago (upgrade from charge HR) and since I have had it, it hasn’t been tracking mileage correctly.  The walk I did this morning is usually approx 6km but today’s exercise log said I did 14km.  

When I look at the map outline of where I have walked it is all wobbly, it looks like I have been dancing around along the way) whereas the charge HR  was relatively smooth.  

This has been brought up previously as an issue but no answer.  Fitbit please help. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have the same Issue, (when I say have I mean HAD. I returned my Versa to the store.) It seems that the connected GPS will not stay connected. When it does connect it doesn't have actual data to map your route and report the distance accurately so it estimates. Sometimes you will have a straight line on your map that goes through buildings because all it can do is see that you got from point A to point B. Very Frustrating. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Have the same Issue, (when I say have I mean HAD. I returned my Versa to the store.) It seems that the connected GPS will not stay connected. When it does connect it doesn't have actual data to map your route and report the distance accurately so it estimates. Sometimes you will have a straight line on your map that goes through buildings because all it can do is see that you got from point A to point B. Very Frustrating. 

Best Answer