Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It’s run out of charge and will not turn back on I’ve tried everything please help I’m lost without my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @Kate48. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Versa won't turn on after running out of charge. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. I totally understand how you are feeling and would like to confirm if you've followed our complete troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same experience, bought it in spring 2019... just went dead. Not charging , many ports, many cables, nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So many of the same issue in the same day... that’s odd 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shannon_B. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I would like to confirm if you've tried already the troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

I also recommend confirming that your Fitbit app and Fitbit device are up to date. For instructions on how to update the app and Fitbit device, see How do I update the Fitbit app? and How do I update my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes