Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not vibrating for notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all,

I realise this is a topic that has been brought up a number of times, but having tried all of the posted suggestions, I am now stuck.

I have the Versa, purchased on June 23rd. Firmware version 32.32.10.15, using a Samsung Galaxy S8 running the Fitbit app version 2.83 - notifications are recieved but the device does not vibrate to notify me any more.

So far I have,

• Sent a test call notification, which does not come through to my Versa
  • Turned bluetooth for 10 seconds and turned it back on.
  • Force closed the app
  • Cleared the cache and data from the app
  • Turned off notifications in the app settings, powered the Versa off and then on and reinstated notifications in the app settings
  • Turned off notifications in the app settings, powered the Versa off and back on, restarted my handset and reinstated notifications in the app settings
  • Factory reset the Versa

None of these have resolved the issue. I get vibration alerts for the hourly steps reminder and for my silent alarms so I know that vibration aspect definitely works. I can still view notifications if I scroll down on the watch face but unless I see there is a notification on my phone, I do not know to check.

There are no other bluetooth devices connected to my phone either, as I know this can stop notifications from being received on the watch.

What else can I do to resolve this? Please help? I do love this device (despite not having a range of UK banks to use the Wallet feature, here's hoping for an update soon) but I would like the notifications feature to work as they were before.

Thanks,

Kerry

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@KerryH86 Press and hold the left button on your Versa to access quick menu. Make sure the Notifications are set to ON. You can toggle ON OFF with reboot inbetween. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes