Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa randomly shut down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So just a little while ago my Versa reset itself. Was on the Fitbit logo for a few minutes then came back up. I noticed that the heart rate and weather weren’t working. I ignored it thinking it had to do with my gym blocking signal or whatever. I took the watch of to wipe the sweat of the back of the device then it reset again and eventually shut off. Nothing I do will get it to come back up. I know it’s not the battery cause I just charged it last night. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

The same thing happened to me just an hour ago and mine was fully charged as well.  I noticed that the green light in the back that tracks the heart rate is blinking nonstop. Is yours doing the same thing? I'm going to try and restart it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s exactly what was happening but now there is no life whatsoever. I’m wondering if it has something to do with the recent software update

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to restart mine and no update on mine yet. Not sure why it shut off. I'm going to see if I can last a few more weeks with it before the date of return expires. Hopefully I get the update by then because I'm debating whether or not to return it. I'm also having issues with inaccurate step counts like many users on here, which also effects your daily calorie output and can throw things off when your tracking your food intake. It's hard to tell if I really burned as many cakorcal as it says I do.🤷

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I put mine on the charger and plugged it into the computer for about 30 minutes. Still won’t turn on but what I did notice when I took it off the charger was a nice little puddle of water collected behind it. I was doing water aerobics when it shut down. This isn’t the first time I’ve had it in water either. I thought these were pretty much waterproof up to 50 meters

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly i have the same issue... versa goes on a shut down mode displaying fitbit icon... is it supposed to do that? Like how some cars do a restart of their engine while it remains stationary?? Sigh... what a product...

Best Answer
0 Votes