Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa replacement lasted 3 months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Let me start by saying I love my Fitbit...I have had several different ones since 2015, and I loved my Versa. BUT - my Versa didn't even last a year, and the warranty replacement only lasted 3 months before it died...I am sooooo Frustrated that both of them stopped working within 1.5 years!! Fitbit will only offer me a 25% off coupon...but now I am reluctant to spend the money if the product can't last more than a few months...Anyone else have similar issues?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

My Versa lasted 3 months. I was told I could get 50% off a new one or a replacement. Now apparently I can’t actually get 50% off just a replacement that will only last a few months too. Been very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh man, I am sorry to hear that. It is so frustrating! I love my fitbit,
but to spend that kind of money on something that lasts a few months is
very disappointing. Doesn't seem fair that they won't offer a proper
discount either.
Best Answer

Did your battery also just suddenly start plummeting like it's decided to go skydiving?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, and the display was completely messed up. And the clock/time zone kept
changing on me so I had to do a factory reset. When I did the factory
reset, it shut down and never came back on. The reset completely fried the
whole thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my versa since November 2018. Mine suddenly died after hitting 0% battery. The charger could not bring it back either. I Googled the issue and found I am not the only one with this issue. Some offered this solution "hold all three buttons down and wait till the fitbit logo shows." I did and it is back and charging. I hope this helps. Stay healthy! ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes