Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's screen won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've own a versa for almost 4 months, and last week it's screen wasn't working, just a white blur. I try recharge, tryied to put in a bag with rice, but it doesn't work anymore. Worse, now it do not recharge, and do not connect to computer. What should I do to return it to warranty?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Valéria, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since the screen is not turning on or it won't sync. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a factory reset. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. Set up your watch from scratch and see if the issues get fixed

Regarding your question, let me know how your watch reacts after the factory reset and I will follow up in order to have your warranty reviewed and assist you accordingly.

Keep me posted.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Versa 2 for 4 months and recently had it on during a trip to the water park. It’s supposed to be water proof but it stopped working later that day. I contacted support and did all they suggested and it did not come on. They told me to return it for a replacement since it’s less than 1 year old. I sent it on September 15th through the prepaid label they sent. I started checking on Monday the 22nd on an update if they  had it and it wasn’t until I asked to speak to a supervisor today that I was told it was received on the 22nd. He assured me he will work to expedite the return. Now I just saw an email saying they need 5 more business days to sort it out before they have an answer on the return. That means it will be almost 3 weeks before they possibly mail it. Fitbit this is so disappointing to me. I have been loyal since 2014 and this is the treatment you subject me to. I’m really rethinking remaining a user. 

Best Answer
0 Votes