Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen and notification issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not receiving text messages or calls.

I have to push the button to see the display doesn't show BPM. 

Do get any notifications 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Sharisversa. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issues with your Versa.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, please make sure that Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are turned off on your Versa. When either of those settings are "ON" notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted and also screen wake doesn't respond to your arm movement. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? and Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sharisversa  - check your settings, pull down the watch face once and then again and tap on the 2 white bars to get to Quick Settings and check which options are enabled and correct them.

A long press of the button may also take you there.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Sharisversa. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issues with your Versa.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, please make sure that Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are turned off on your Versa. When either of those settings are "ON" notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted and also screen wake doesn't respond to your arm movement. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? and Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes