Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen black but syncing fine [update] received replacement watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there

my versa is about a month old but today it just turned black for no reason, i restarted many times tried that all button reset, still not working 

plus its charging fine syncing well but just the display is not working.

to me the most embarrasing thing is that i bought it UAE and using it here in afghanistan , so there is no shop where i can return or replace.i bought it for 260$ and now feels like i wasted my money.

please hel

update

received the replacement watch thanks to the customer support.i hope this will work for years.

IMG_5801.JPG

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Contact U.S. Customer Support and see if they can help.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Have you tried a different clock face?

Best Answer

Just changed the clockface the watch vibrated but still black 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact U.S. Customer Support and see if they can help.

Best Answer

This is really frustrating as i factory resetted, now i cant even connect back, i talked to the customer support and they are saying they dont sell in my country i have to take it back to where i bought, i bought through amazon in dubai and now i am in afghanistan

Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted earlier about my versa special edition that i bought in dubai for about 257$ , the screen turned black after a month of using .

I contacted the customer support and they said it needs to be replaced if you bring it to one of their warehouses. I said i am in afghanistan i ll post it to whatever address they tell me and send back the working device to my address and they said they dont sell in my country so they cant send back.

What should i do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you bought through Amazon you should contact them for a repalcement

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Received the replacement thanks alot guys

Best Answer
0 Votes