Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I been wearing my fitbit Versa for 2+ years and loved the watch.  2 weeks ago, the heart rate light turned off and stopped functioning. I tried restarting my versa a few times but the problem persisted.  Last week, My versa screen suddenly turn black and the touch screen is not responsive.  However, My Versa still communicating with my iphone and sync with the steps counts ( no more heart rate and sleep hours). The battery is still chargeable to full.
I did some search on internet and found other people with similar complaints and looks like a common problem. Not seeing any corrective solutions for it.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JC1997. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. If you have any further questions about the outcome of your support case, feel free to update it so they can continue assisting you. 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @JC1997. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. If you have any further questions about the outcome of your support case, feel free to update it so they can continue assisting you. 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes