Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa set up, after code entered

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just purchased a Versa and it wouldn't work on any iOS devices so I set it up on my Note 8 and all seemed to be ok. Then during set up, I put in the code, set up Wi-Fi, says it's connected and then just goes to the white FitBit logo. 

I have tried all troubleshooting options. Resetting device (left and bottom right button hold down). Deleted the app, unpaired the device from bluetooth, I even did a hard reset on my phone.  Made sure there were no other Bluetooth devices on in the house. Then tried to set up without Wi-Fi and then the exact same thing happened. 

The FitBit app is up to date and the firmware version on the FitBit is 32.3.0.14

It's evident it's the actual device that is the problem  as it does sync in the app so it is paired and it does work. It's just that the device won't show anything on screen other than a white logo. 

After spending $300 on a device this shouldn't be the case.

Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved? 

Thanks,

Jules

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Julesdee, I hope you are doin' fine! I appreciate the time you have taken to try those tips to complete the set up process of your Versa. If you still looking just the Fitbit logo, then it means that your Versa still no paired. I'd like you to take a look at this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit watch to WI-Fi? If you still having issues, please review this other help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? If you are able to pair your Versa via Wi-Fi, then also try to update it to the version 32.32.10.15. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes