Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa setup issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Versa initially connected okay but stopped notifications yesterday. So I removed the Alta from my list of devices, removed it from my list of connected Bluetooth devices, removed app and reinstalled, restarted phone and now it cannot connect at all.

When I try to add it as a new device it finds it, then hangs on the 'connecting to Fitbit' screen after I enter the 4 digits. I left it 28 minutes and no change, tried several times and no difference. I can see several people have the same issue and each has the same generic support reply. So, is this permanent, in which case I need to return the device for a refund or is Fitbit actually working on this?

I can see the same issue going back to April 18 I'm on latest IOS, latest app version.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to welcome you @LarryUK.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues with your Versa, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes