Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa short battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Literally overnight my battery life will not last 24hrs. I was able to charge it but now it will not charge or turn on. What to do? 🤯

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Ditto. Mine died last night while I was sleeping and I have had to charge it twice since this morning for it to stay on. 

Best Answer

Same here! Started Sunday afternoon. It will charge but 2 hours later it's completely dead. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ibewise@Maggie_239@Trackxchick. Thank you for letting us know that your Fitbit Versa battery is draining quickly and for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to correct this.

If your battery isn't charging you can check: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? help article. You can also check: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Andrea thank you for your response...I've read and tried all the recommendations on this forum and have had no luck. I bought my Fitbit used with no warranty. What options do I have at this point?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that you´ve tried all the recommendations on this forum without luck @Ibewise

I understand how frustrating this could be and I don´t have much recommendations since you mentioned that your Fitbit has no warranty. As with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes