Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa skips a day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I synced my Versa a lot today, and my steps come up from today, and two days before, but not yesterday. My Versa hasn't been syncing well. I sync my Versa at least twice a day and it doesn't sync.  I really like the Versa but it doesn't sync well. My Flex 2, and Zip didn't do that.  Thank you!

Android and iPhone 6s. Versa, Flex 2, and Zip
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SeleneD your phone doesn't show as a compatible device but that doesn't mean you can't use it (as you said you were able to sync your Flex 2 and Zip without issues). Try clearing the bluetooth connection by deleting all (not only the Versa but all the devices including headphones and anything else) from the bluetooth list on your phone. Now restart your phone and restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Open the Fitbit app to start a sync.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SeleneD Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that your Versa didn't sync steps for the previous day. This may happen when it hasn't synced recently, it could have lost the correct time and date so when it did sync it thought it was Monday (for example) and updated to Wednesday thus skipping Tuesday. As you said you try syncing everyday but it doesn't necessarily sync (I guess you have some syncing issues with your device). Make sure you try using a compatible phone and if your phone doesn't work properly try these instructions. You can also try using a friend or relatives phone or use a computer to sync your Versa. Once you can sync daily this should not happen again.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the info! Is the ZTE Warp Elite compatible with the Versa? I had the Flex 2 and Zip work great with it, but not the Versa.

Best Answer

@SeleneD your phone doesn't show as a compatible device but that doesn't mean you can't use it (as you said you were able to sync your Flex 2 and Zip without issues). Try clearing the bluetooth connection by deleting all (not only the Versa but all the devices including headphones and anything else) from the bluetooth list on your phone. Now restart your phone and restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Open the Fitbit app to start a sync.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, thank you for the quick response! I will try that later, when I try it I will let you know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes