Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa sleep reporting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has been removed as a free service and is now premium. I m truly considering migrating to the garman 4 S with GPS as I'm spending far too much time sorting fixing issues with this watch. Before the notification today I'd spent hours starting restating downloading software. Resetting. Then active minutes didn't show then my heart rate was permanently 155 after another reset it was fixed. Guys what is happening to your product once much loved, now the bane of my fitness life. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure about the sleep reporting? My understanding was nothing has been removed but some new features have been added to the premium service:

sleep.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Screenshot_20200517-082439_Fitbit.jpg

 it was interesting to know but the knowledge didn't really help me sleep more. I

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you sure about the sleep reporting? My understanding was nothing has been removed but some new features have been added to the premium service:

sleep.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks Steve none of the data on the right of your message is currently available to me for the last 2 days. I've sent a photo to the community mentioning your response and showing the screen, most un expected 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Steve none of the data on the right of your message is available to me currently 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Stevinlondon, welcome to the community.

I've merged both of your threads as they seems to be referring to the same thing. I've also tagged @SteveH as it seems as though your post is addressed to him, but you hadn't actually tagged him. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cab you be sure it's a case of having the function removed from the free service or is it just a case that it was unable to track your sleep due to, for example, not able to get a consistent heart rate reading?

Not getting sleep tracked seems to be a common problem. Having features removed that are still available to others, less so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After a week of downloading software resetting re re setting and multiple data inaccuracies I'm calling it a day with my fitbit versa. And I've returned to wearing my none smart watch. My heart rate fluctuated to 150 while resting my calories burned were clearly inaccurate. Activity monitoring stopped as did basic sleep data. All of this is not new and has happened before its just too time consuming to sort and the fix is not constant. Lived it while I was not observing these things do closely. So happy not to a slave to the stats and so much enjoying the rolex... Lol 😂 I wish. Fun while it lasted 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restlessness use to be free but it is now a premium feature. I have been using fitbit (charge, charge2, versa) for a few years and it always tracked it. I am disappointed that it is now a premium feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes