Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped counting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 3 month old Versa stopped counting steps today. It’s showing 362 steps when I should have closer to 1500. 
I’ve rebooted my watch 6 times today. After each reboot, it will count the first 6-10 steps and then stop.

I’ve cleaned the sensor and fully charged it. Any other ideas?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Lo22 , are you using a Third Party Clock Face? If yes, change it to one developed by Fitbit itself and restart your Versa, Erik

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m using Fitbit’s clock face.  
I rebooted it 2 more times and it logged me as sleeping until that last rebooted time (11:30 am)  {best sleep score ever 😆}. 

Up to 1310 steps now. So it is counting, but I don’t think it’s getting them all. 

Best Answer

It’s stopped again at 1427.

Rebooted twice more and nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lo22 , might sound strange to you, but nevertheless: restart your Versa three to four times in a row untill you see each time the Fitbit logo and then release the button. The procedure is called "internal reset". If that alos does not solve your steps problem, sync your Versa with your phone, go to settings on your watch - scroll down untill you see "device info" - press that and scroll down untill you see "Factory Reset" and press that. you watch will be reset to the settings as if it still was in the factory, so needs to be setup all over again. Erik

Best Answer

Thanks! Factory reset seems to have fixed it.  Cheers 

Best Answer