Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After about a year of not using my versa I decided to get it out again. I’ve charged it but it is stuck on the Fitbit logo. I’ve tried holding the buttons down- the screen just goes black. Please help. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jlmurphy12 Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board. 

Hope this clarifies your inquiry. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Jlmurphy12. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try the following steps:

• Remove your Versa from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa.

If you can't get started with your Versa, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s not a versa 3. It’s the previous versa. I have a versa, versa 2 and a versa 3 on my account. I can’t add the versa back onto my account as I deleted it.

Regards,
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jlmurphy12 Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board. 

Hope this clarifies your inquiry. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with my Versa 2, it does absolutely nothing except show the Fitbit logo and the battery drains extremely fast. I also deleted my device from my account in hopes of fixing it, and I can’t add it back either. I’ve tried restarting it more times than I can count. I don’t have any other devices linked to my account. All this started happening after the most recent update. Immediately after the update, the screen became unresponsive and I wasn’t able to scroll through the watch, and it got worse until now I can only see the Fitbit logo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @nefariouskat. Welcome on board. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes