Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wasn’t using my Fitbit Versa special edition watch for some last 2-3 months. After that now when I tried synching the device to my mobile it wasn’t connecting. So I rest it to factory setting. After resetting to factory setting, watch screen is only showing Fitbit logo and now I am neither able to connect it to my mobile nor able to set up as a new device in my Fitbit app. My watch is still in warranty period. Please help me resolving this issue. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MeghaR  - try the following procedure

• Remove your watch from your Fitbit account and from your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth on the phone and any other nearby phones and Fitbit devices
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after a couple of minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • In the Fitbit App, click profile photo and "+ Set up a Device" like in the initial setup
  • If this doesn't work, restart the watch by pressing the button around 8 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears again and after a minute try again.

If that doesn't work take it back for replacement under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thanks for reply. I tried everything you said. It’s still not working. 
I have purchased this watch online through flipkart in India. Where could I claim warranty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MeghaR- There's a known bug with the factory reset that sometimes kills the watch.

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer