Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa touch screen won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just gotten my versa for Mother's day. Few days ago my screen started malfunctioning. I can't tap it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Cutelyn, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa's screen stopped working properly since a few days ago. I'll be glad to help you with this.

In order to fix the issue with the screen not responding, please try the steps below:

1. Please restart your watch by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. If the restart doesn't work, please check in the Fitbit app if your Versa is still syncing, if so, try changing the clock face to a different one by following these steps: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. The steps are done through the Fitbit app, do not worry about the screen not working during this process.

Give this a go and let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me. When I press the button to turn it off. It is doing a lot of crazy stuff and it not turning off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Cutelyn, thanks for getting back and for the update. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes