Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa touchscreen not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa for about a month now. I have been having tons of issue since then. Yesterday, it stopped reacting to touch. I cannot swipe and access to any apps or the setting. It still seems to be counting steps and recording sleep though. Anyone had similar issue?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started doing something similar a few days ago. I had mine about 2 months. It started with the screen randomly opening apps or shaking back and forth. I did a soft reset a few times (holding the left and right/bottom button), but that didn't really help. I tried a hard reset and then the screen completely died. I would recommend calling fitbit support. I spoke with Sam and she was very helpful and had me ship my fitbit back for them to look at. I haven't heard back yet, but I hope it is not a big issue.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @RTPB, @SunsetRunner and @Tracy1701D thanks for the input.

I am sorry to hear that your Versa touchscreen isn't working and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friends worked?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had similar after 2 weeks.  I tried the various reset thoughts.  No luck.  I decided to return it while I could.  Against my better judgement, I did get another in an attempt to try again.  I wasn't going to having read all the issues. Sadly I just love the look of the Special, the purple n pink band!  I plan to use it as it was intended and make sure it's gonna work right.  If not, taking it back too and getting a Samsung instead.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank all of you for the input. Unfortunately nothing worked. I wanted to call Fitbit customer service but could not find the number. I will probably email them and wait for their answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good Luck!!
Best Answer
0 Votes