Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa voice cues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having just learnt that I still need to carry my phone when running for the 'connected gps' to produce  map, can anyone tell me whether doing that will also mean voice cues work when running? I know the voice cues work if I use the mobile app to track the run but if I track the run with the Versa and have phone close for connected gps and Bluetooth headphones paired will voice cues work? Hope so otherwise my new versa will be going back 😞 as shan't be the device for me. Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As an update to this incase anyone else needs the answer. The Versa does not provide voice cues. You can only get them when using the mobile app to track your run. This is hugely disappointing. As a runner I like to listen to music, see a gps map with accurate stats and have voice cues along the way to help motivate me. My Bluetooth headphones can only connect to one device at a time so if I want all of of the above to happen I may as well have them paired withy phone and use the fitbit app instead of the Versa. As this is the case my Alta does the same job as the Versa when running thus making the Versa a pointless and wasted purchase. I'm gutted and wanted to love it but it'll be going back. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

As an update to this incase anyone else needs the answer. The Versa does not provide voice cues. You can only get them when using the mobile app to track your run. This is hugely disappointing. As a runner I like to listen to music, see a gps map with accurate stats and have voice cues along the way to help motivate me. My Bluetooth headphones can only connect to one device at a time so if I want all of of the above to happen I may as well have them paired withy phone and use the fitbit app instead of the Versa. As this is the case my Alta does the same job as the Versa when running thus making the Versa a pointless and wasted purchase. I'm gutted and wanted to love it but it'll be going back. 

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this, even though it's not what I wanted to hear 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes