Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa wallet error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i try to setup the wallet for Fitbit versa, IT keeps showing me a massage with "500 internal server error" 

And "versa registreren met Wallet mislukt"

How can i fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is an Internet error. What type of phone do you have and have you tired both WiFi and cellular network? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vincent111  I can also add that the phrase is Dutch for "reverse registration with wallet failed."

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I am in the UK at the moment and the Fitbit wallet registration system is working for me. Try resetting your Fitbit Versa by holding down the screen black and bottom right button together for a few seconds until the watch reboots itself.

After, before trying to register a wallet, try adding a passcode on the watch from the Fitbit App under: "Device Lock", if you still get the same error about internal server error or registration error message, the next and final thing to do is to factory test your Versa. If this does not work then the region you are in, Fitbit servers are not working at the moment and you should wait a day or two for Fitbit to get their stuff together.

Source: Me, I was having the same issue a while back. It does seem to be a Fitbit side issue, but it doesn't hurt to reboot and factory reset your watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes