Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried countless times with live chat support but they cannot help me. Recently my versa stopped syncing so I removed it from my iOS device to reinstall and maybe fix it. Now when ever I try to reinstall it gets stopped on “connecting to Fitbit” right after the combination it gives. I’ve attempted this for over a month and am disappointed in the support I’ve been given on such a new device. I downloaded IOS 12.1 beta and that may be the issue. Live chat support couldn’t tell me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Please help I have a iPhone 7 by the way and iOS public beta

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have literally the same exact problem! I’ve tried every possible direction and it just stops at the same stage where it says “make sure your versa is charged, try restarting your device, etc.” My versa disconnected after the new iOS 12 update, and it hasn’t reconnected since. I’ve restarted my Fitbit and phone many times, disconnected Bluetooths, tried different WiFi’s, and deleted and re-downloaded the app. My only suggestion would be to call Fitbit support if you haven’t done so. I plan to do that soon. 

Best Answer

Hey! 🙂 maybe I can help you, I also had problems connecting my versa. Something that helped me was to go to my Bluetooth settings and see if "Versa" was listed. If yes, then delete or forget it. Then go back to the fitbit app and try to sync and /or connect it again.

I hope it helps! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly I’ve tried removing it and all devices from the Bluetooth list but it still won’t work. Initially it gets the phone signal and I get past the number lock but the next screen where it says connecting it just stays there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact thing has now happened to me.  Can't get past the screen after it says it found the tracker.  Just keeps saying "connecting to tracker" and sits there.  I bought two more for Christmas gifts and now I'm afraid to give them if this is happening to mine.  Has anyone had any luck with a solution??

Best Answer
0 Votes