Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't pair with my phone anymore

Had my Versa for approximately 4 years. It disconnected to bluetooth a few days ago and I have tried everything to get it to reconnect, but it won’t pair up again. It is now displaying the wrong time and won’t record sleep. Any help appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner - it's possible the watch developed a fault but there are things to check. If it is not syncing it is normal it can't set the time.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

On the watch, see if it is registering heart rate in the Today app. If not there is a fault, if the HR is on in watch settings 

On the phone remove the watch Bluetooth entriy and turn off Bluetooth.

Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or other watches.

Turn on the phone's Bluetooth and see if the watch is detected but don't try and pair it if it is.

In the Fitbit App go to the device / account page and run set-up it add more devices, select your Versa and replace.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I had the same problem as Shaz107 above and followed the steps from Guy_ and my watch is finally paired again. After holding down the watch button for 10 seconds and resetting, my iphone requested pairing. Thanks!

Best Answer