Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't constantly sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa will not sync properly. Time is always  off by 3-5 min.will not stay charged.have to charge every day.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @whelan. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issues with your Versa.

By any chance, do you use MobileTrack? If so, please note for Android users they can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

If you have MobileTrack now linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Versa so it can start syncing again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after following the above steps, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the battery, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or animated clock faces. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The quick drain can be a problem with the IOS Fitbit App and the work around is to turn off Bluetooth and restart the watch.

To resolve the time difference you will need Bluetooth on and get it to sync, after restarting the watch.

Once you have the time right disable the Bluetooth till you need it again or the App is fixed.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @whelan. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issues with your Versa.

By any chance, do you use MobileTrack? If so, please note for Android users they can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

If you have MobileTrack now linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Versa so it can start syncing again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after following the above steps, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the battery, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or animated clock faces. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes