Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is switched off in an houre even  after full charged.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Marahatta-sunit. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Versa. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart doesn't work and your watch has not vibrated for this process, please try the steps below:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa says it's last sync was 17 min ago according to my phone and has 88% charge.  It is totally blank and when I try putting it on the charger it gets hot.  I see a few more problems with other people going blank was there an update or something that caused this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @vst0409. Welcome on board. Thanks for the detailed information about your Versa's issue.

Since your Versa is getting hot, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes