Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch tracking on face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Who needs weight , food, or water while exercising?  We need to get back to active minutes, floors and calories.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SilverDee   Fitbit does try to appeal to many types of users.  One of the reasons I prefer the Versa over the Charge 3 and Inspire HR is the ability to customize what is seen on the watch face.  I have my Today stats, my Reminders to Move and Heart Rate.  Other choices are off.  This can be done by going to the Today screen, then scrolling down to the Settings.

Any user can pick and choose what he/she wants to display.  I'd say you made a good choice in choosing the Versa.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Did you have a question @SilverDee

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilverDee   Fitbit does try to appeal to many types of users.  One of the reasons I prefer the Versa over the Charge 3 and Inspire HR is the ability to customize what is seen on the watch face.  I have my Today stats, my Reminders to Move and Heart Rate.  Other choices are off.  This can be done by going to the Today screen, then scrolling down to the Settings.

Any user can pick and choose what he/she wants to display.  I'd say you made a good choice in choosing the Versa.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Through further investigation I found the solution. Thank you for your response. 😃

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes