Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is not syncing on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Weather app tells me to sync via Fitbit app. No updating. I have the most current operating systems for my versa and iPhone. I have looked through all prior comments but they appear to be a year old. I’ve restarted both my phone and Fitbit multiple times. I’ve synced with the weather app open on my Fitbit. I don’t know what else to try. Any thoughts?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DebraMcD welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the weather app is not updating. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Please sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data. After this, monitor your Versa and see if the weather app gets updated.

In addition, I'd like to share this help article which explains how to troubleshoot the apps. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the response. I’m not sure this worked. I added my current
location in the Fitbit app and it shows up in the weather app. But, if I
just left it on my location only, no current weather. App said to set up
in Fitbit app. I have to go somewhere tomorrow. I’ll see if app follows
me.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DebraMcD thank you for getting back! I appreciate the follow up you are giving to your Fitbit Versa and the weather app.

Don't hesitate to let me know how it goes and I'll be happy to assist you.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes