Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which exercise to select when doing boxing?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I want to do a boxing workout, which includes skipping, squats, lunges, punching a bag, etc, which workout setting on my Fitbit do I select?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @AlexandraDom, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question with us. Please note that the Fitbit Versa has a "Kickboxing" shortcut that you can select if you'd like to perform an exercise that involves boxing. If you're not able to see this shortcut in your Versa you will need to edit your Exercise Shortcuts by going to Account > Versa > Shortcuts. In here tap on "+ Exercise Shortcut" to add Kickboxing, then sync your watch to save the changes. If you're not able to see "+Exercise Shortcut", tap on Edit first and remove one of the existent ones.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I just put on kick boxing, thank you very much i love practicing and i dont want to take my versa off. But is it safe to train with a bar or in sparring while wearing my versa? Nothing inside it might stop working? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do boxing on the reg with the fitibit ionic watch. I wear it underneath my hand wraps/boxing gloves. I have had no issues so far and think its safe to wear it while boxing.

Best Answer

I tried it yesterday and my versa paused the boxing workout. The boxing gloves triggered it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When it comes to boxing, there are a variety of exercises that can help improve your skills and fitness level.

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of the most fundamental exercises for boxing is shadowboxing. This involves throwing punches and moving around as if you're fighting an imaginary opponent. Shadowboxing is an excellent way to work on your footwork, combinations, and overall technique. Punching bags are another essential piece of equipment for boxers. Heavy bags, speed bags, and double-end bags all offer unique benefits and can help improve your power, speed, and accuracy. Selecting a variety of exercises that focus on different aspects of boxing can help you become a more well-rounded and successful fighter. With the right equipment, like the best boxing gloves, you can stay safe while working towards your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes