Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't Versa 2 sync today's workout?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recorded my workout this AM but its not showing up on my dashboard nor under activity for today. Is there a lapse of time before it syncs? I've successfully saved past workouts and ended the session the same way, so I'm confused. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LCMemphis Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried.

Your workouts should transfer to your Dashboard as soon as you sync your Versa 2. I would like you to make sure you're doing this procedure to track your activity

If you did but your activity isn't showing, please try the tips mentioned in this article: How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? Could you let me know if you tracked the activity using SmartTrack or the exercise app? 

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks...I don't think my versa 2 is synced. Also, can I look at past workouts on my watch or do i need to go to Dashboard App on my phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LCMemphis It's nice to see you on the Community. 

Based in what you mentioned your Versa 2 is paired to your account, check this article to learn more about how Fitbit sync their data?

In order to see your workouts and data tracked by your Versa 2, you will need to sync and then check this information on your app or Dashboard. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer