Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to change what you see on screen when a workout is logged? I want to see time and calories like I previously did on blaze ! Now it shows as distance /pace as if I was running but it’s firness classes I’m doing! 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Are you using the Workout Exercise Shortcut?  I use the Workout one and when I swipe up on the Versa, the last three Exercise Shortcuts show at the bottom (actually, one shows, scroll right to left to see the other two).  For Workout, the two statistics are time and calories - for Treadmill they are distance and calories and for Spinning they are time and calories.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

CFE58F95-F866-418C-A390-808A426CD0EB.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was using my blaze on Wednesday then changed to versa on Thursday , you can see in the lists that it states pace where previously it was calories. I’m sure it’s just a simple setting , I’m selecting workout on versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am talking about the Versa clock face.  Swipe up, scroll to the bottom.  Your last 3 will be there showing what I said...it looks like you are manually entering your workouts, not using the Exercise Shortcut.  Try using the Exercise Shortcut Workout for each one and see if you see time and calories at the bottom of the scroll up on the Versa - then on your phone, when you click on the exercise tile, you can click on each one and categorize them with the names you are using...does that work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you manage to sort this? I’ve had the same problem with mine since changing my Fitbit to a Versa! It’s really annoying that it’s not logging workouts like a blaze! 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes