Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery and touchscreen problems with Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa about 4 months.  I've never gotten more than about 30 hours battery life. I have a basic analog clock face with a second hand.  I get text messages and phone notifications but maybe a total of 6-7 per day, don't use music or gps, have the screen on auto brightness.  I do have the continuous sync on - is the only way to get longer battery life to do manual sync instead?

Also, since the update the touchscreen is very dodgy.  I have to touch it 4-5 times to wake it up (it seldom wakes on movement as it is set to do).  the upswipe to view notifications is completely gone.  I can only see the notifications right when they occur, then they are gone. A

Also, it won't let me connect to my free Pandora account, says I have to update? Is this true, I have to have a premium Pandora account to use it on my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @catsknit 30 hours is not very long for battery life, especially at onky 4 months old, but you do have several the 'battery eaters' turned on. Turning off all day sync will undoubtedly help, as will turning off notifications, but it sounds like you are not getting a lot of them anyway. Try turning both of them off just to see how much extra battery you get. If your clock face is a third party one, swap to a simple Fitbit one as well. When you see how much battery this saves you will have more information to approach Support with. Also have a look at THIS  Help Article on battery problems and see if anything there helps as well.

As far as the touch screen problems go, try restarting the Versa several times and see if that fixes it. If it doesnt you will need to contact Support. Fitbit Support  

I dont use Pandora, but I understand that you need paid Pandora, not the free version, for it to work.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes