Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa today. For some reason the active minutes of fitbit are not syncing with the app.

Similar issue with changing the clock type. When I select a new clock I just get a progress bar but the clock type doesn't get charged on the device.

Would appreciate any help on this?

TIA

Gaurav 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Make sure your versa is connect to your Fitbit app. You can go to your phone setting and under Bluetooth it should say connected next to versa.  Also on your Fitbit app on the dashboard where you can see your watch logo and the battery life. Above the battery logo is a connection logo. It should be green or blue. If it’s grey then your versa is not connected your Fitbit app. 

Other things you can try if that’s not the problem is resetting your versa by press and holding the button on the left of your versa and the button on the lower right of your versa at the same time. Hold until the Fitbit logo appears on your versa

And finally you can try a shutdown by going to settings on your versa scroll down to about and then selecting shutdown. I’d say leave it for a couple mins the turn it back on (pres button on left versa)

hope this helps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Make sure your versa is connect to your Fitbit app. You can go to your phone setting and under Bluetooth it should say connected next to versa.  Also on your Fitbit app on the dashboard where you can see your watch logo and the battery life. Above the battery logo is a connection logo. It should be green or blue. If it’s grey then your versa is not connected your Fitbit app. 

Other things you can try if that’s not the problem is resetting your versa by press and holding the button on the left of your versa and the button on the lower right of your versa at the same time. Hold until the Fitbit logo appears on your versa

And finally you can try a shutdown by going to settings on your versa scroll down to about and then selecting shutdown. I’d say leave it for a couple mins the turn it back on (pres button on left versa)

hope this helps

Best Answer

Thanks a lot. Re-starting it fixed it for me.

Regards,

Gaurav

Best Answer

Tried both nothing works. Should stay with my broken glass Blazer.

What to do now???

Best Answer
0 Votes