10,000 notification every 10,000 steps through the day on Charge 2 and beyond

I love the 10K fireworks but why not do it every 10K steps or have a new burst each level

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

stormyandmilo
First Steps

I wish that the fireworks/vibration for 10,000 steps would activate with every 10,000 steps not just the first reached. 

Ronnargp
Jogger

I wish that the versa would also alert every 10,000 steps. My husband has the Fitbit Inspire and his alerts him every 10,000 steps that he takes. So he gets an alert every 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 and so on. My Fitbit versa 2 only does it when I hit 10,000 steps. They should all do the same thing. No reason why the Fitbit inspire does and the Fitbit versa 2 does not.

sfalken
Jogger
It's a great motivation to see the special notification on my Fitbit Alta when I achieve 10,000 steps. I want to see something when I hit 20,000, 30,000 et cetera.
Mom2Jacob
Tempo Runner
On Versa 3 update notifications by every amount in steps. For example if you had 10k, the notification would happen at 10,20,30etc. But only 10k would be in steps
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @sfalken, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to get notification every 10,000 steps through the day. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Mom2Jacob - I have other users with this issue - the best for now is to use the SimpleClockPro clock face from the gallery, works on Versa 2 or later watches.

This records each Steps goal you reach in the watch log and triggers the automatic update to the next level.

The app which automatically updates to the next level that is not ready for release as Fitbit has not got back with the mechanism that allows the automatic update.

Guy__0-1655291780298.png

What this is intended to do, the moment you reach 10,000 is to increase it automatically to 15,000 [the goal parameters can be chosen by the user]. When you reach 15,000 it will set to 20,000 etc. This will give you multiple goal achievements per day.

Currently it is necessary to do the goal update manually in the app and sync the watch.

Guy_
Space Racer

@Mom2Jacob- if you want to be part of the trial contact the developer of SimpleClockPro at the bottom of the clock face description in the Gallery tile.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mom2Jacob, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about getting step notifications every 10,000 steps. I've moved it into a similar request. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.